Oil Change Services in Riverside, CA
A QUICK GUIDE TO THE OIL CHANGE PROCESSIf you need an oil change in Riverside, CA, you’re in for a seamless and affordable experience at Meineke. Our dedicated technicians are here to make your visit as hassle-free as possible while ensuring your vehicle has fresh oil to keep the engine well-lubricated and adequately cooled.
Once you check in, our technicians will answer any questions to be sure you feel confident about choosing Meineke for your vehicle’s service and maintenance needs.
Oil Change Services Available In Riverside, CA!When you’re looking for an oil change near you, visit your local Meineke in Riverside.
A technician will determine your car's ideal type and weight of oil to ensure peak performance. We’ll consider your vehicle’s make, model, mileage, and condition when recommending your ideal oil.
At Meineke, our technicians can provide standard, synthetic blend, high-mileage, and full synthetic oil change packages based on your vehicle’s needs. Additionally, our oil change packages include the following services:
- 23-point inspection
- Tire rotation
- Fluid top off
- Visual brake check
- Tire pressure check
In addition to fast and quality service, Meineke helps you save money with local discounts and promotions, so you can get the service you need for less.
Oil Change Process at MeinekeWondering what to expect during your oil change in Riverside, CA? At Meineke, we complete oil changes in a few simple steps:
- We’ll park your vehicle inside our work area and, when necessary, raise the car on a lift to access the undercarriage.
- Our technicians will open your vehicle’s hood, remove the engine oil dipstick, and place a container beneath the oil drain.
- Next, we will remove your vehicle’s drain plug to allow the old oil to drain, then reinsert and secure the plug.
- After moving the container to the area beneath your car’s oil filter, we’ll remove your old filter and filter gasket to install the new oil filter.
- The next step includes removing the engine oil fill cap, using a funnel to be sure that the proper amount of oil has been added, and replacing your oil fill cap.
- We’ll allow your car to idle momentarily, checking for leaks or spills.
- When we’re certain there are no leaks, we’ll lower your vehicle back down and double-check your oil level using your vehicle’s oil dipstick.
- Finally, we’ll properly dispose of your old motor oil, and you’ll be good to go!
Oil Change FAQs!How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
We value your time and remain committed to completing your oil change as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of our service. You can expect your oil change to take between 30 and 45 minutes. If you opt for a service package that includes a tire rotation, it may take up to one hour.
Why Are Oil and Oil Filter Changes Necessary?
Your vehicle’s oil keeps engine parts lubricated, helps prevent damage and overheating, and reduces wear and tear. Without regular oil changes, your engine may not meet its life expectancy and could require significant repairs in the future.
How Often Are Oil Changes Needed?
The frequency of an oil change depends on the type of vehicle, how much you drive, and the type of motor oil used. Most vehicles require an oil change every 3,000 to 10,000 miles. However, it’s best to check your vehicle’s owner’s manual or speak with one of our technicians to learn when you’ll need an oil change.
Schedule Oil Change service today