Whether you’re fresh out of college or looking to switch to a more fulfilling career, becoming a business owner can be a great choice for people of all ages and experiences. At Meineke Franchise, we’ll help you learn how to operate your own car care center and pave the path for a rewarding, life-long career. You don’t need to be a mechanic in order to operate a car repair shop and we’ll support you every step of the way with a variety of training and resources. If you’re interested in becoming a business owner through Meineke, you’ll go through the following process.
- Effective Franchisee Training: All of the necessary tools are provided for every new franchisee. For two weeks, you’ll go through our training program that will teach you all of the various skills you’ll need to run a successful Meineke business. You’ll receive all of the technical and managerial training necessary to open your new car care center with ease!
- Post-Training Support: Once you’re done with your initial training, we won’t just throw you to the wolves. Meineke offers a variety of ongoing field training so you can maintain a strong sense of our industry and the Meineke organization as a whole. Our additional support includes offers such as:
- The Meineke online intranet, where you and your staff can access over 70 training courses.
- Protected territory.
- Marketing support so you can focus on providing quality service to all customers that walk through your door.
- Meineke dealer access, which allows you to learn about all of the most recent technology utilized within our industry.